A brief report on the activities of the Rotaract Club of Shishu Mandir for January 2017.
SHISHU’S BASKETBALL DAY:
- On 26th January all the Rotaractors and non-rotaractors(past students of Shishu Mandir) gathered in the school at 8:00am.
- We were there to play Basketball. We started with the National Anthem. Raghu Sir and Rtr.Shammu took the lead.
- We sorted us into three groups (girls) and the captains were Valarmathi, Brijita and Vivelia.
- On that day all of us were physically active, though tired. Later in the afternoon after lunch the boys played Basketball. It was a different way of celebrating Republic Day.
- All of us together jumping, running around, being young and sport full on that day.
REPUBLIC DAY…….SHISHU’S BASKETBALL DAY……