A brief report on the activities of the Rotaract Club of Shishu Mandir for July 2016.
- On 9th July we planned for a Farewell party in Shishu Mandir Education Centre for 3 of our Rotaractors.
- We gave them a “Certificate of Appreciation” along with a photo frame made by our Interactors (Paperwala).
- They shared their experience being in the Rotaract Club.
- On 15th July we planned for a professional Service project “Interview Skills” by Mrs.Deepika for all our Rotaractors.
- She conducted mock interviews to every individual and gave feedback about our area to be improved.
- This session gave us many important tips to face interview like how to have good body language, communication skills, tackling questions, usage of fillers etc.
- This is her second visit to Shishu Mandir. We also won an award for professional service under community based club for “session on intellectual Skills” by Deepika Ma’am.
- We are really thankful to Rtn Manoj Kabre for referencing us with Deepika Ma’am.